ASM Houston’s Student Night at
at Texas A&M University
We will travel to College Station for a student night at Texas A&M University. The evening’s activities will take place in Jack E. Brown Chemical Engineering Building, which features a sweeping lobby with a seven-story glass wall.
- 3:00 PM – Depart Stress Engineering Services Parking Lot
- 4:30 PM –Arrive at Texas A&M University, Jack E. Brown Chemical Engineering Building
Materials Characterization Facility Tour (Materials Characterization Facility),.
- 5:00 PM –Welcome and Panel Discussion with Dean Dimitris Lagoudas and Dr Ibrahim Karaman, head of the new Materials Science and Engineering Department and ASM Houston Chapter Representatives, Jack E. Brown Lobby
- 5.45 PM – Social Hour, Networking & Student Poster Session, Jack E. Brown Lobby.
- 6:30 PM – Dinner, Jack E. Brown Lobby
- 7:30 PM – Departure
- 9:00 PM –Return to Stress Engineering
Registration: Please register online As the meal will be catered, an accurate count is important.
Questions: For further information, contact Elizabeth Huber at email@example.com or at 713-696-6377.
Sponsorship Opportunity: For information about sponsoring the cost of the bus, please contact Elizabeth Huber.